Joining your guild...

Shadows Of Imphras Public Forum. Open to Everyone!

Moderator: Lilithelle

Joining your guild...

Postby zazah » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:50 pm

Is there a line I need to wait in or do I submit a resume?
zazah
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:56 pm

Postby Lilithelle » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Talk to me on the mud.
Lilithelle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby Pril » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:36 pm

First fix the MUD then talk to her on it.
Vote Pril SOI Leader in '08!
Pril
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Rockville, MD

Postby Torkur » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Just remember, Lilithelle requires your first born as tribute along with conversion into an elf to join. Short of that, yer hosed.
Torkur
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:03 pm

Postby jhorr/toraza » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:16 pm

Heya Zazah, thanks for your interest in our guild. Talk to Lili in game as she said. Our roster is full atm but often people leave for various reasons.
jhorr/toraza
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:38 pm

Postby elet » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:29 pm

so if i cant join, can i blame cofen? :P

JK :)
elet
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:46 pm

Postby Inames » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:32 am

yes always good to blame cofen, that actually puts you higher in the lilithelle league of cofen haters (llch) or lich if you prefer, because that sounds better.
[Dru 50] Inames (Grey Elf)
[Rog 50] Ishiras (Grey Elf)
[Enc 50] Aremat (Grey Elf)
[War 50] Amori (Grey Elf)
[Ran 50] Aninen (Grey Elf)
[Ele 48] Itanul (Grey Elf)
[Inv 48] Aleadis (Grey Elf)
[Bar 40] Ashire (Grey Elf)
[Cle 20] Mimari (Grey Elf)
Inames
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:46 am
Location: Sunriver, OR.

Postby Pril » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:44 am

Inames wrote:yes always good to blame cofen, that actually puts you higher in the lilithelle league of cofen haters (llch) or lich if you prefer, because that sounds better.


True but tends to screw you when lili asks if you should be guilded. The idea is to make fun of me and blame me for everything AFTER she guilds you.

:D
Vote Pril SOI Leader in '08!
Pril
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Rockville, MD

Cofen!!!

Postby karaz » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:40 am

Here I was thinking it was my fault the mud died and I forgot the number one rule for SOI! When it all goes wrong blame cofen!
karaz
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: New Lexington, Ohio

Re: Cofen!!!

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:18 am

karaz wrote:Here I was thinking it was my fault the mud died and I forgot the number one rule for SOI! When it all goes wrong blame cofen!


no no it's your fault this time.
Vote Pril SOI Leader in '08!
Pril
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Rockville, MD

My fault?

Postby karaz » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:47 am

no no it's your fault this time.


But it can't be my fault if it's always cofens fault... I think we should just ask everyone who's fault it is.

Karaz @ fault
or
Cofen @ fault (X)
karaz
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: New Lexington, Ohio

Re: My fault?

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 am

karaz wrote:
no no it's your fault this time.


But it can't be my fault if it's always cofens fault... I think we should just ask everyone who's fault it is.

Karaz @ fault
or
Cofen @ fault (X)


Karaz @ fault (X)
or
Cofen @ fault
Vote Pril SOI Leader in '08!
Pril
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Rockville, MD

Re: My fault?

Postby Duna » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:00 am

Pril wrote:
karaz wrote:
no no it's your fault this time.


But it can't be my fault if it's always cofens fault... I think we should just ask everyone who's fault it is.

Karaz @ fault
or
Cofen @ fault (X)


Karaz @ fault (X)
or
Cofen @ fault


Karaz @ fault (X)
or
Cofen @ fault
Duna
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:56 pm

Postby Branthur » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:45 am

No question.

Karaz @ fault
or
Cofen @ fault (X)
R.I.P. Eddie - 1967-2005
Branthur
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:10 pm
Location: TRF, MN

Postby Arilin » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:53 pm

Is there actually a question here? Really.

Karaz @ fault
or
Cofen @ fault (X)
Arilin
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:24 pm

Next

Return to Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests