bahamut points

Shadows Of Imphras Public Forum. Open to Everyone!

Moderator: Lilithelle

bahamut points

Postby larem » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 pm

here's a list of updated points, as of november 17th, if you aren't on the list and feel you should be, send @gerin a tell in game, or if you have a question about your point total, I haven't kept track of every winner thus far, but it's only been 1.5 runs so we all know who we are. I hope i didn't miss anyone.

Remember, on par with tiamat, first round bid, you lose all points, 2nd round bid you lose full run of points, IE 100.

1st round - all
2nd round - 100
3rd round - no loss

generation of the points is left to my descression based upon your time spent with the group, with generally 50 points for outside grids, and 50 for inside palace. it's not quite setup like tiamat to make for easier tracking, so really i'm basing it upon how much of each you participated in.

As of right now, with the zone still being in the beta testing, IE: we are the ptesters, I'm not restricting bids based upon point totals, I will however, restrict to you needing to be with the group before we enter the palace. You can still bid 2nd round, but Not the first round, and you will still gain points for participating.

these point totals are from the first full run, and saturday's attempt, and does not include the very first trip into zone where we failed, epicly.

@nyyrazzilyss - 125
@ruagh - 50
@dagk - 50
@baram - 50
@flib - 0
@verarb - 50
@zarel - 0
@banducci - 0
@gyrx - 0
@sipes - 50
@gerin - 50
@areh - 25